My New Year's resolution was to learn to cook. I am actually enjoying this ..(i think). Tonight we had honey glazed salmon, couscous, and green beans ( you know that I have to compete with Jennifer's, Paula Dean meal). The salmon was actually a hit for Bo, he cleared his entire plate. The couscous was a hit for Ryan, so I guess everyone had their favorite part. I, of course enjoyed it all....well, I mean, I do love food you know! After dinner we gave Bo some animal cookies for dessert. While he was eating one of his cookies, he told us he was eating a hippopotamus and that he was going to eat his head off first. He said "hippopotamus" just as plain as day......he never ceases to amaze us.
background
Tuesday, January 9, 2007
Dinner Time
My New Year's resolution was to learn to cook. I am actually enjoying this ..(i think). Tonight we had honey glazed salmon, couscous, and green beans ( you know that I have to compete with Jennifer's, Paula Dean meal). The salmon was actually a hit for Bo, he cleared his entire plate. The couscous was a hit for Ryan, so I guess everyone had their favorite part. I, of course enjoyed it all....well, I mean, I do love food you know! After dinner we gave Bo some animal cookies for dessert. While he was eating one of his cookies, he told us he was eating a hippopotamus and that he was going to eat his head off first. He said "hippopotamus" just as plain as day......he never ceases to amaze us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow - you've managed to cook a meal like that and blog before night night! I"m impressed!
That looks so good!
Yummy, the salmon looks great.
Post a Comment