background
Wednesday, January 10, 2007
That's Wild
This is our theme for the day. When I picked Bo up from school today, his teachers were laughing so hard they could barely tell me how funny he had been all day. His phrase for the day at school was "that's wild". If you know Bo well, then you know that when he speaks he has so much gusto in his little voice.....it's hillarious. He also decided to show his teachers and attempt to teach his classmates how to do a flip. Yes, that's right a flip. When he does his flip, you better clap for him when he's done or he will be quick to tell you......."clap for me, clap for me please" Ryan and I are not really sure how he learned to do this. One day, he just put his head on the ground between his legs and flipped his body straight over. Of course he thinks it's hillarious and will do it over and over until we make him stop....and yes, grandma is afraid that he is going to break his neck-it scares her half to death. That was our day in a nutshell. However, I did cook once again. I made a chicken pot pie and it was pretty good....easy to make, that is what really counts. We will see what tomorrow brings:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Proud of the salmon dinner. Let me know the recipe for the easy pot pie. EASY, yes it really matters!
Sign the boy up for gymnastic classes right away. That is awesome. You would be amazed at how many kids can't or don't know how to do that.
Just letting you know I changed my name and page to moxiesdiner.
Post a Comment