Sorry it has been so long since my last post. This has been a very busy week. I thought the title of this post was appropriate because it decribes how I feel. My family has really shown how much they appreciate me this week. Ryan made sure he was home in time both Tuesday and tonight so that I could go to Pilates. I haven't been since before Christmas and it felt great getting back into the groove. Ryan knows that next month it will be impossible because of baseball to be home in time for me to enjoty pilates with my friends so he went and bought me the dvd so I could do it at home. He also told me he would clean the entire kitchen when he got home and would also cook dinner for us! Wow. How fortunate I am. How thoughful! Last night while Bo and I were eating dinner, he said "Mommy, this is delicious and thank you so much, I appreciate it" Ok, I',m still not sure how he learned the word appreciated, but is was adorable to hear him say that. He kept repeating it over and over. I was wondering if Ryan had a hidden camera somewhere in the house telling him to say those things, but he was just saying them on his own. It is amazing how fast they grow up. Yesterday was also a fun day for Bo at school. He took a picnic to share with his class. It started off by me wanting to take grapes to share with his class because they would just go bad before we had a chance to eat them here at home. So I decided they should have some Mickey Mouse cheese and crackers to go with it. I didn't have anything to transport all the goodies, so I dug up a picnic basket we had and Bo thought it was the greatest idea ever. He was so proud carrying that basket into school. His teacher was so thrilled that the class had an inside picnic, since it was absolutely freezing outside. Fun was had by all. We will definately have to make this something we do at least once a month. As you can tell, Bo was exhausted from the day's activities. Sweet dreams to all!
2 comments:
I need to be at Pilates with you.
Wow! I need to let Kirt read this one. Aren't they so cute when their asleep! My favorite time of the day...
Post a Comment