I am having severe blogging issues. Thanks to blog help on this wonderful site, I might be back up and running! This will be a trial run tonight. I won't type much b/c last time I typed 2 pages worth only to have it lost in cyber-space. Enjoy the cute pic of Bo with his St. Patty's Day Shirt. He loved it!
1 comment:
Very cute t-shirt. Please save for Baxter. I am very happy you are back up and running. Can't wait to hear "future" posts. Anyway, thanks for being a great friend while I've decided to go on hiatus and act like a crazed psychopath. I am not putting anymore pics of me, Scott and random Griffin people on the blog anymore. It will be solely dedicated to exploiting my children on the internet. I am getting my religion back.
Let's plan our Sat. night party. Will be lots of fun. No cameras. Wait - there will be children there - must blog that!
Post a Comment