background

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Friends for Keeps


They're in this thing for the long haul now.....Bo and Lillee Grace just killed their first insect together. They were however, very innocent about it. It started off as, "Look, there is a little caterpillar" Then it changed to "let's get him" Then the final....."oh no! I think he's sleeping" Yes Bo and Lillee he sure is sleeping and will be for a long time. The poor caterpillar didn't have a chance. They didn't mean to kill him, they were just intrigued and their curiosity got the best of them.

Ok...here is the funniest story of the day....we (Jennifer, Lille Grace, Bo, Baxter and myself) were all outside playing in the treehouse. When we decided to come inside Bo and Lille Grace ran ahead and went into the house shutting and LOCKING the door behing them! Jennifer, Baxter and I were out on the deck while Bo and Lillee Grace ran to Bo's new room to see his bed. Ok, they are only 2 and 3 years old, already locking their parents outside so they can be alone with each other in the bedroom....this can't be a good sign of things to come. So after a few long minutes of knocking loudly on the door, the two come toddling around the corner and seem to be surprised that we are standing outside looking in at them. What a wild afternoon! Like I said, Lillee and Bo are in this for a long time!!!!!!

1 comment:

Jennifer Key said...

I LOVE THE PICTURE! You know, they are just a little team They have to be considering their mindsets and sorry, Bo was just exposed too much to LG's strange behavior as an infant while he sat in the infant seat and watched us eat Zaxby's. What a pair. I'm so glad they are such good friends and PLAY SO WELL TOGETHER. Hmmmmm.... "birds of a feather..."

I am glad you caught this pic of them but you still need to download a front pic of Bo with the banana - a piece of work I tell you...

After talking to Amy last night, she ask what you and I had to talk about on the phone. I told her we had to catch up. Geez - we work at the same place and still need "Catch up" time. Glad we make time for that!

Enough gooosh. Must link from my site to yours.

Missed you at 5:00 this a.m.