background

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Meeks Family Dining Room

I am trying something new today to get connected with the blogging world.  I am posting pictures of my dining room on Kelly's Korner blog.  Every Friday she invites bloggers to post pictures of different rooms.  Today was "show us your dining room".  I thought this would also be a good chance for friends and family to see pictures of our new house if they have not already seen some.  Enjoy! 
Dining room looking from the kitchen

This is my wedding bouquet along with the wedding invitation
This picture is one of my most favorite memories:  Our first house.  We bought this house right before we married.  We lived here for 10 wonderful years...many memories here.  We recently sold it and bought a brand new house which we hope to live in forever and make many more wonderful memories!

I hope you enjoyed the tour of my dining room!
~Sarah~

4 comments:

Pamela said...

I love the picture molding at the bottom of your chair rail!

Brittany said...

love the pic of your house, what a special memory!

Unknown said...

I love the personal touches you've placed in your home.
I keep my wedding bouquet in our living space during the autumn months. (fall colors)
Congratulations on your new home.

Unknown said...

Wouln't it be great to sit in your goolish ghost chair and have a cup of coffee with you - along with an eyeball.

Please explain "bunco" and what goes into a corndog besides corn and dog?

The Wicked Witch of Oz (Auntie Ellen)