background

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Race Day






Futral Road Elementary had their Annual Heart Hustle Saturday. We entered Bo in the Tot Trot. This was his first official race. I think he is going to be our little marathon runner. It was thirty degrees...yes, really, it was. But, that didn't stop our little Bo man. He absolutely loved every minute of it. He ran with his friend Lillee Grace and they were too cute for words. Bo kept shouting "This is fun Mommy, This is fun". When he crossed the finish line, we were so thankful, because our faces and lips were numb and the snot oozing from all of our noses was frozen...seriously! But, Bo asked if he could run again. The little trooper would have run the race ten times if we would have let him. He had such a blast. We had a great weekend!

1 comment:

Carrie Beauchamp said...

I am soooo glad he enjoyed himself. Check out www.everafterphotostudio.com, view proofs, Heart Hustle, password futral. I think I saw some pictures of Bo. :)