Wow, it's been over a month since my last blog. I don't even know where to begin to catch everyone up. I took Bo to the circus over our Feb. break and he absolutely had a blast. He loved the elephants. He clapped and yelled so much when the elephants came parading out. It was just the cutest thing. We also made a very big purchase in the month of February. We bought a boat! We are official owners of a new Boston Whaler. Bo is very excited that he and his daddy have a boat to go out in. We went to Savannah to pick up the boat, when we returned we took it out for the maiden voyage...how exciting! I hope you enjoy the pics. I am not going to make this entry long, because I don't even really know how to catch up a month's worth of news. So hopefully I will be back in full force blog mode(....blogging every couple of days). Good night to all!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment